|Custom Fort Roof
BLUE GREEN RED YELLOW TAN
BYB GYG RYR BYG RYG RYB
Heavy-duty, marine-grade vinyl playground tops
made to order!
Marine grade vinyl playground roof tops come
with stainless steel snaps and studs that screw into wood for easy
installation and removal. Brass grommets are also available in
place of the snaps. These custom fort roof tops are heavy duty,
easy to clean, and resist UV fading and mildew. Seamed on all 4
Note: Custom fort roofs
are not returnable for credit. An estimated 1-2
week production time is required to make custom orders prior
to shipment. Please measure accurately before placing an order, we
are not able to credit or replace custom fort roof tops that do not
fit due to an error in the dimensions that were provided with order.
(1) Measure Width and Length dimensions for your fort roof. Width is the dimension of sides that will have the snaps or grommets. Length is the
dimension of sides that will go over roof peak. If you do not have an old fort roof to measure, a string can be used to simulate the lie of the fort roof. Remove the string and measure it to
(2) Order at right as follows:
• Enter Total Width* of fort roof(s).
• Enter Total Length* of fort roof(s).
• Enter the Quantity of solid and/or multi-color color fort roofs.
• Select Color and Select Fastener type.
• Add Items, price will be auto calculated.
Snaps/Grommets: Snaps are the most common method used to fasten the fort roof to the fort structure. Grommets
(round brass eyelet holes seamed into the material) may be used in place of snaps.
Widths: Due to vinyl roll widths, any Width greater than 59" will have a seam. This is not a concern for multi-color
tops since they will have seams regardless of width.
* Total Width/Length - Multiple Qty:
If ordering more than 1 custom fort roof top, add the total width and total
length of material needed to make the tops. Include dimensions and color(s) in the Comments field at checkout.
|$54.00 and up